Note: All fields with (*) are required.
*First Name: You must enter a first name. *Last Name: You must enter a last name.
Title: Invalid Input
*Mailing Address: You must supply an address.
*City: You must supply a city. *State: -- Please Select --ALAKAZARCACOCTDEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPARISCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYPlease select a state. *Zip Code: You must supply a zip code.
*Phone: You must supply a phone number. Cell Invalid Input
Unit or Employer Name You must provide an unit or employer
Email (Must be provided for confirmation of payment) You must provide an email address.
Simulation Session Preference
If you DO NOT wish to attend simulation sessions please check this box. Invalid Input
• Presented by the Ada County Paramedics Tactical Medical Team (maximum 25 participants, 4 CEU’s) MUST PRE REGISTER FOR
Members of the Tactical Medical Team from Ada County Paramedics will review core principles in the treatment of penetrating trauma, as well as review strategies for providing care in the setting of a mass urban “Active Shooter” scenario. Short classroom presentations, with hands on practice of bleeding control techniques, provider self-care, will be wrapped up with an “Active Shooter” interactive patient care simulation scenario.
• Life Flight Network, in conjunction with participating partners, will present an evening gathering in the McCleary auditorium. Light hors d’oeuvres provided for conference attendees with a no host bar.
Dr. Matt Conklin, Associate Medical Director, LFN; will provide a case review in just how quickly providers can become patients in the blink of an eye regarding the accident involving the Council Ambulance personnel. Discussion of the accident events, care provided and the long road to recovery for the EMS providers will be recapped.
• Education packed day with hands on and simulation and 13 possible CEU’s
$25 MAY16TH - Pre Conference Workshop includes evening social & lecture.$15 MAY16TH - Elvening Socia only & lecture.$45 MAY17TH - Southwest Idaho EMS Conference.
Be sure to only check one MAY16TH option.
*Credit Card Type: Invalid Input
*Credit Card Number: Invalid Input
*Expiration Date: 010203040506070809101112Invalid Input / 20102011201220132014201520162017Invalid Input
*Amount: $Please enter whole dollar amount with no .00 after. .00 Add the total of the events you want to attend, your total will not be over $70.
DO NOT hit the submit button more than once. This may result in duplicate charges being charged to your credit card.
• Ada County Paramedics & Life Flight Network Staff will be available to provide CPR skills sign offs for those that register in advance for this option. Participants must have completed the American Heart Association (AHA) course prior to attending the conference. You must bring the AHA course completion certificate with you that shows successful completion of the online portion, and eligibility for the skills sign off station. You cannot test without the course completion certificate.
• If you would like to register for the CPR skills Sign Off, please contact Polli Buzzini at 208-869-0708 for schedule and further instructions.
Limited simulation spaces are available. Groups are kept small for each simulation scenario to ensure the best educational experience possible.